I was born naked, lonely, and probably very much afraid of everything.
It has been over two decades since I took my first sweet breath of air. Every second that passes by, I physically age. All the while, I grow mentally with every passing moment and experience.
Growing up was rough and looking back now, I wish it had been rougher. All of the obstacles, hardships, and difficult decisions I’ve faced served their purpose.
Life isn't meant to be easy. You develop character by overcoming. You show life who the boss is and make the most of it. You keep walking and overcoming. Each time you overcome, you add that to your toolbox. Pretty soon, you'll have all the tools you'll ever need to live your life the way you want to. It's all about character.
I’ve been told that I’m a simple soul and I believe it. I take great comfort in knowing that my soul is simple. That way I know my soul won’t ever lie to me. But don’t confuse the soul with the mind, or even the heart. Outward appearances are often deceiving. I may appear unwavering to the untrained eye, but my mind is usually hurtling down the track at 800mph with no brakes. Quick facts:
- I like to think, write, and read because I’m all about the free mind.
- I can’t paint, but photography and videography are my passions.
- I believe we need to, most importantly, learn how to learn.
- Being your own person is the only thing you can be.
- Fluidity is my metaphor for everything.
- Similes, metaphors, symbols, and analogies are like coffee.
- Oh, coffee. How can I forget coffee. Love that stuff.